Annual Giving-The Weber Fund
The Weber Fund supports visionary curricular and co-curricular programming, professional development for faculty and staff, and tuition assistance to create a school that is more affordable to families.
Large or small, each gift is meaningful. Your investment, from someone who knows the school the best is an extremely important indicator of Weber's strength, and an important endorsement for those in the broader community considering a gift to the school.
- The Weber Fund (unrestricted annual giving)
- Directed (temporarily restricted giving)
- Passive Fundraisers
- Helps close the gap between what tuition covers and what it costs to operate the school
- Seeks support – of any size – from every Weber constituency: parents, grandparents, alumni, friends, faculty, staff and Board members
- teacher training and enrichment
- improvements to our athletic program
- expanded fine arts programming
- enrichment opportunities for students inside and outside of the classroom
Weber Fund donors will be publicly acknowledged in our publications and year-end newsletter. Those giving a gift of at least $2,000 will be recognized as members of the Kesher Society (meaning “connections” in Hebrew).
- Members receive special and frequent recognition throughout the year, including a prominent listing on the website.
- Members receive credit for 5 "tribute" gifts of $18 each ($90 value) (meaning, they may make 5 tribute gifts at no extra cost)
- Members receive complimentary entry to all athletic events.
- Members receive complimentary membership to The Booster Club and Weber Parent Group.
- Members are invited to the highly anticipated Kesher Society Member Recognition Event each year.
- Because of their larger size, Kesher gifts have a greater effect in the classroom, helping support more students and faculty
- Gifts at the Kesher level go farther in closing the gap between what it costs to educate our students and what tuition alone covers.
- Through their generous commitments, Kesher donors offer an important endorsement of Weber's unique educational environment.
- Members who give at the $2,000 level and above are regarded as leaders in the school community, helping inspire others to do the same.
The Weber School participates in three passive fundraising programs that earn money for the school. This is the easiest way for your family to contribute -- without spending any extra money! We encourage all families to participate in at least one of the passive fundraising programs. Recruit grandparents and friends to expand the money The Weber School can earn!
The Weber School has partnered with a great new company called 1Q. 1Q allows organizations to ask you simple questions (or send offers), to your phone, via text message. Each time you respond, The Weber School receives $1.00. Answer a simple text question on your mobile phone and The Weber School receives $1.00 cash instantly, every time.
Click here to register -- don't forget to designate The Weber School to receive payments! Registration takes about 30 seconds, and 1Q will take care of everything else.
Publix Partners Store Card
Pick up a Publix Partners school card from the reception desk. Every time you shop at Publix, have the cashier scan the card at checkout, and Weber receives a percentage of your purchases. Pick up extra cards and share with family, friends or neighbors!
Do you have a Target REDcard? Go online and select The Weber School to receive a percentage of your REDcard purchases.Click here to designate our school, then use your REDcard whenever you shop and Target will donate 1% of your purchases to Weber.