From the Desk of Coach Moore
WINTER SEASON WRAP-UP
Thanks so much to all of the players, families and coaches for an awesome winter sports season, and for joining us for the Sports Awards earlier this week!
As we wrap up the season, a number of things need to happen, so please review the notes below and let me know if you have any questions.
- Please return your uniforms ASAP!
- Click here for some guidelines.
- Basketball (girls), JV1 boys and Varsity boys make sure to bring back the blue warm-up pants and jackets with your uniforms. I have received several uniform returns without the warm-ups so please bring those back asap.
- Wrestlers and swimmers- if you do not return your singlets or swim coats by Friday, you will have to pay the cost to replace them. The business office will invoice you if we do not have them back by Friday.
- If you missed the sports awards, the certificates and plaques are on a table outside my office for pick up at your convenience.
- If you are a previous letter winner and need pins and/or bars for your letter, I have them in my office.
- If you would like to order a letter jacket you can do so here www.zoomid.com
COMMUNICATION POLICY BETWEEN COACHES/PLAYERS/PARENTS
The following information is meant to provide clarification on our communication policy with the Weber coaches. As always, feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
- Players should not have coaches cell numbers or text with our coaches.
- If the coach is comfortable giving his cell number to parents, then parents can feel free to text or call the coach as needed.
- Players and parents can communicate directly with the coaches and athletic director through email, remind or teamsnap.
- If a player or parent needs to contact a coach immediately, please contact Coach Seagraves, Coach Moore or call the Weber main line and let Ms. Shelton know you need to contact a coach right away.
- The team parent will be in touch with the coaches and send out information as needed.
NOMINATE A COACH FOR POSITIVE COACH AWARD!
Did you know that you can nominate a Coach for an award as part of the Positive Athlete competition? This is a great way to give your coach some recognition and appreciation for their hard work with our students!
Weber Athlete Yard Signs are available to all families of student athletes. Show your Rams Pride by displaying it in your front yard! Go Rams!
ALL SPORTS REGISTRATION PROCESS AND RULES
In order to participate in practices or games, all students must register online and upload a copy of their signed physical form. Online athletic enrollment is completed with the PlanetHS online system.
- Sports Signup and all forms are now fully paperless and online. Paper copies of forms or physicals will not be accepted.
- All Students must have an up-to-date physical form completed and uploaded in order to participate. Physicals are good for one calendar year. Please email Coach Moore to verify whether a physical form is still valid.
- The physical form is the only form that needs to be printed, completed, and uploaded online. All remaining forms are filled out online. Both student and parent profiles must be created and electronically reviewed and signed. Click here for complete instructions.
- If you have already registered for a sport on PlanetHS, you do not need to re-register. Login to your PlanetHS account and select any additional sports the year.